School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering
@Arizona State University
Google Scholar / CV / Research Statement
I am a Ph.D. student of School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering at the Arizona State University, working with Prof. Lei Ying. I received my Master degree in Electrical Engineering at Arizona State University, supervised by Prof. Lei Ying in 2018, and Bachelor degree in Electronic Information and Information Engineering at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2016.
I study the optimization in communication networks and robotic systems. My works can be categorized into two thrusts: constrained resource allocation in communication networks and reinforcement learning in multi-agent systems. My research is grounded in wireless communication, multi-armed bandit problems, collision avoidance algorithms and multi-agent reinforcement learning.
My research interests lie primarily in communication networks, control theories and machine learning.
- Information Fusion for Real-time National Air Transportation System Prognostics under Uncertainty
Supervisor: Prof. Lei Ying, Prof. Yongming Liu
Funded by NASA’s Aeronautics University Leadership Initiative, the objectives of the proposed study are to develop an integrated real-time systemwide information fusion methodology for prognostics and safety assurance of the NAS.
News & Announcements
- NASA ULI Annual Review Meeting, September 1-2, 2020 Poster
- NASA ULI Annual Review Meeting, August 28-29, 2019 @ Southwest Research Institute Poster
- 3M-RL: Multi-Resolution, Multi-Agent, Mean-Field Reinforcement Learning for Autonomous UAV Routing
IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
Weichang Wang, Yongming Liu, R. Srikant, Lei Ying
- Spatial–Temporal Routing for Supporting End-to-end Hard Deadlines in Multi-hop Networks
Xin Liu, Weichang Wang, and Lei Ying
- Online Multiple-Aircraft Collision Avoidance Method
Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics
Peng Zhao, Weichang Wang, Lei Ying, Banavar Sridhar, and Yongming Liu.
- Learning Parallel Markov Chains over Unreliable Wireless Channels
Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS)
Weichang Wang, and Lei Ying
- Dynamic Data Communications for Real-time Information Fusion
Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management
Weichang Wang and Lei Ying